The much awaited SimCity update has arrived and it’s on Facebook. What makes SimCity social more enjoyable and more addictive is you actually get to play with friends. With the Simcity championships, you also get to compete with other players. Nonetheless, completing some quests, building attractions, factories and businesses, and expanding your land area require that you have plenty of friends who can send you collectibles and land permits. If you only have a few friends and you can’t wait to build new buildings or complete quests, you might be tempted to add Simcity social players that you do not personally know of and who are similarly looking for simcity players that they can also play with.
Where to Find Simcity Social Players
If you consider to do add people you do not personally know of so you can play simcity social, you can easily find people asking you to add them up and play with them on the simcity social official forum and fan page.
- Carefully choose who to add. When adding people, check their profile and try to get a gauge if they really are simcity players and if they are safe enough to add up.
- Introduce yourself when adding people up. “I’m a simcity player and I am looking for people to play with” will do.
Protecting Your Privacy
Make sure to limit these people’s access to information you post on Facebook. To do this:
- Add simcity social players to the Restricted friend’s list. People on this list can only see posts and profile information you have decided to make public.
- Check your Privacy settings–>Control Your Default Privacy and make sure that your default post is only visible to friends. You may also want to
- Update your chat privacy settings. Go to chat sidebar–>Advanced chat settings. Under “All your friends see you except”, add Restricted list.
- Make sure to review the people you have add up regularly and remove spammy and suspicious friends.